Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sophie Sandolo–Explosive and Sexy Golf Player

Sophie Sandolo (born 20 July 1976) is an Italian professional golfer who plays on the Ladies European Tour.

Sophie Sandol-Explosive and Sexy Golf Player 1
sophie sandolo sexy pictures


Born in Nice but of Italian nationality, Sophie is one of the best and most glamorous golf professionals on the Robe di Kappa Ladies European Tour. After a brilliant amateur career Sophie gained her card to play the LET at the end of the 1999 season.

Sophie Sandol-Explosive and Sexy Golf Player2
sophie sandolo sexy photo

LPGA tour player Sophie is also well known for her daring dress sense on the golf course and embodies perfectly the chic, stylish modern female golfer and this week, the French-born Italian sent shockwaves through the sport as she released her own personal calendar (2005) to the public at a press evening in a disco in Milan. As the screen exposed too much, people's senses are stimulated, the sexy golf calendar sales in the EBAY site very well.

Sophie Sandol-Explosive and Sexy Golf Player3
sophie sandolo sexy pictures

Now, sexy golf player Sophie Sandolo is ready to break the boring golf dress way again.


Sophie Sandol-Explosive and Sexy Golf Player4
sophie sandolo sexy photo

Billed as explosive and sexy golf clubsSophie Sandolo has pulled no punches with a daring, yet tastefully shot nude front cover, which is sure to divide opinions among the golf community. But in Italy, the media have received it warmly and Sophie Sandolo, a graduate in Marketing from UCLA University, is already in demand for photo shoots and interviews.

Sophie Sandol-Explosive and Sexy Golf Player5
young golfer store

Sophie Sandolo:“I though that if I do something, I wanted it to be big. That's why I decided to do the photos topless."

Sophie Sandol-Explosive and Sexy Golf Player6

Sophie Sandolo:“I've tried to bring my small contribution and hopefully open new doors which could bring more notoriety to the sport I play and I love so much. For that reason Ive accepted the proposal to pose for a sexy calendar.”

Sophie Sandol-Explosive and Sexy Golf Player7
sexy golf players

Sophie Sandolo:“My first sexy calendar is intended to represent my love for golf, my desire for freedom and a touch of coquetry and I’m instinctively attracted by fashion, elegance and glamour.”

Sophie Sandol-Explosive and Sexy Golf Player8
ping golf clubs in doha

Sophie Sandolo:"I really wanted to change something and I figured I needed to do something big to promote myself and doha golf."

Sophie Sandol-Explosive and Sexy Golf Player3

Sophie Sandolo:"If I am going to do something, I'm going to do it for golf"

Sophie Sandol-Explosive and Sexy Golf Player9

Sophie Sandolo:"Everything started with the great worldwide success of my first calendar, then I had my best golf season," Sandolo said. "How could I refuse the offer to make a new calendar?"

Sophie Sandol-Explosive and Sexy Golf Player11

Sophie Sandolo:“It’s a small contribution to the sex sport and I love to play a little better known.”

Sophie Sandol-Explosive and Sexy Golf Player10

Sophie Sandolo:“Golf needs large female players who are charming, fun and exciting. We must enrich the game with a pinch of glamour.”

Sophie Sandol-Explosive and Sexy Golf Player12

In addition to golf, the Sophie Sandolo sex pictures also likes dancing, sailing and cycling. She was always walking in the forefront of fashion, in her spare time, she also used the computer to update their own personal website, now her site has reached 1,000 to 1,500 passengers per day, which made her become a world-renowned figures. When she received an e-mail from around the world or the letter, she was always very careful to personally give back.

2 comments:


  1. Golf is a sport that requires a whole lot of technique. The Internet has created opportunities for
    golfers to save money on discount golf equipment in many different ways.

    golf Shop
    golf Store
    golf product
    american golf clubs
    discount golf clubs

    ReplyDelete